In here you will have the list of items you have for sale to your members club. You can add, edit or remove any of these items.
To create new items just simply click on the green circle with the plus symbol in it and fill in the required fields. Once you have done this just press ‘Save’ at the top right corner to finish creating your item.
To edit an item just simply click the Pencil icon to the right of the item that you want to edit. This will bring you to the same page as if you were creating one, the difference is that the fields are already filled.
To remove items from your items list just simply click on the trash can icon.
You can also import your items list from an excel file. All you have to do is press ‘Import From Excel’ and then select the file you want to choose from your computer.
Download and use the templates to fill your catalog excel file accordingly. After you fill and upload your excel, it is recommended to go over the items in the shop to make sure all is correct.
There are 2 types of product option –
- A simple product that doesn’t have variations.
- A product that has variation such as a Yoga Mat that comes in different colors. For the product with the variation, you will need to set the basic product and set the product with the different variations that are available to clients.
Here is an explanation of each field in the template excel:
* required information
* product_type – this can either be:
- simple-product – a product that has no variables available. The item can only be bought as is.
- variable-product – the basic (parent) product, that has variables that will be described in the single-variation products.
- single-variation – the variable-product’s sub products, with the variants. each variant option of variants should have its own variable-products with an SKU number as explained below.
* product_sku – we identify products by their SKU. The product with the variants should have the same SKU as the parent product, ending in a serial number. For example:
- variable-product SKU – 4892503075380-YISH
- single-variation SKU – 4892503075380-YISH-01
* parent_product_sku – the parent (variable-product) product’s SKU of the single-variant.
As per the example above 4892503075380-YISH is the parent_product_sku of 4892503075380-YISH-01
* Name – the name of the product. In the single-variation the name of the product will include the variation. for example:
- variable-product – Yoga Mat
- single-variation – Yoga Mat, Red
* Description – The description of the products. single-variation don’t need descriptions (they will be under the description of the variable-product)
* base_price – the basic price of the product (no discounts) – insert the price as a number only, without the currency (the currency is in the settings of the mobile shop). single-variation don’t need descriptions (they will be under the description of the variable-product). single-variation base price is as their parent product.
discount_price – the discounted price of the products – insert the price as a number only, without the currency (the currency is in the settings of the mobile shop)single-variation base price is as their parent product.
addon_surcharge_variation_price – the added charge for the variables – for example, if a client will need to add $2 for a red yoga mat.
* product_visible – insert 1 if the product is visible in your shop and 0 (zero) if the product will be hidden. This is for the simple-product and variable-product (parent) only. Don’t set this for the single-variation products.
* variation_visible – insert 1 if the single-variation product is visible in your shop and 0 (zero) if the single-variation product will be hidden. This is for the single-variation products only. Don’t set this for the simple-product and variable-product (parent).
Weight – the weight of the product (all types of products). Insert as a simple number, without the units (that will be set in the mobile shop settings). This is for the simple-product and variable-product (parent) only. Don’t set this for the single-variation products.
product_images (comma separates between images. First is considered the main product image) – the images should be uploaded to a server such as Google Drive or Dropbox to generate a URL for each image. You can upload a few images, separated by a comma. The first image will be set as the main image of the product, and the following images will be presented as an image slider within the products’ description. This is for the simple-product and variable-product (parent) only. Don’t set this for the single-variation products (you can add images of the product with the variations in the same list as the parent product, just not in its own list).
* Attributes section: this is where you define the different attributes. First set the parent product attribute and then the single-variation items:
Attribute 1 type – for the parent product only – set the type of variant. This can be color, year, size, designer or custom (whatever you chose)
Attribute 1 name – the name of the attribute – is you chose “custom” in the type, it will be what you decided. If not, it will be the same as type.
Attribute 1 value(s) – the values that the attribute will get – for example – the available colors of the item are red, yellow and blue
This is how the product details will look like in your workspace:
And the variations: